Spence Engineering's principal valve is the single seat, normally closed, E Main Valve. The E Main meets the requirements of a large majority of regulator installations as it can be controlled by various types of interchangeable pilots. Spence regulators are known for their universal adaptability, accurate regulation, dependable service and low maintenance costs.
Some of the key advantages of a Spence Regulator are:
• Virtually Frictionless for Long Service Life
• Easy In-Line Maintenance
• ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV Shutoff
• Packless construction
• Trim Options Available for Precise Sizing
• Great for Fluid, Gas, and Vapor Applications
• Protected springs
• Normally Closed
• Wide Variety of Pilots for Many Applications
Download the complete technical specifications for Regulators.